Vacuum forming is a simplified version of thermoforming, whereby a sheet of plastic is heated to a forming temperature, stretched onto a single-surface mold, and forced against the mold by a vacuum is formed into permanent objects such as turnpike signs and protective covers.
1) In the digital temperature controller, temperature setting is convenient, high precision of temperature control;
2) Ceramic and radiant-panel oven heaters generally provide more precise and thorough sheet heating Allow for zoning of ovens into areas of adjustable heat;
3) rather than air cylinders which have traditionally been the industry standard, giving more precise control over closing and opening speeds and timing of the tooling;
4) The ability to place formed sheet into an inline trim station for more precise trim registration has been hugely improved due to the common use of electric servo motors for chain indexing versus air cylinders, gear racks, and clutches on older machines;
5) Electric servo motors are used on forming machines for actuation of the machine platens where form and trim tooling are mounted;
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.