The design of YESHINE suitcase forming machine is completed by strictly adopting the solar principle. The knowledge of photoelectric chemistry and photodecomposition reaction are used in order to make the most of solar energy. 2.
The product can provide uniform and faultless results. It can complete its task normally and reach the predetermined requirements without any failure. 3.
People can't help fall in love with this stylish product because of its simplicity and versatility with beautiful and slim edges. Company Features1.
Wenzhou Yeshine Machinery Co.,Ltd has been an important market player of suitcase forming machine for years. We are renowned as an expert in R&D, design, and production. 2.
We have accomplished a long-term talent oriented training strategy. This strategy brings us many professionals and workers. They are all well-equipped with industry experience and know-how. This enables them to offer better and targeted services. 3.
Wenzhou Yeshine Machinery Co.,Ltd will design and give the ideal vacuum forming machine to suit your requirements. Contact! The YESHINE brand's consumption philosophy will profoundly lead the transformation of the industry. Contact! Wenzhou Yeshine Machinery Co.,Ltd takes pride in its unique culture and great organizational soul, and we will not let you down. Contact!
Vacuum forming is a simplified version of thermoforming, whereby a sheet of plastic is heated to a forming temperature, stretched onto a single-surface mold, and forced against the mold by a vacuum is formed into permanent objects such as turnpike signs and protective covers.
1) In the digital temperature controller, temperature setting is convenient, high precision of temperature control;
2) Ceramic and radiant-panel oven heaters generally provide more precise and thorough sheet heating Allow for zoning of ovens into areas of adjustable heat;
3) rather than air cylinders which have traditionally been the industry standard, giving more precise control over closing and opening speeds and timing of the tooling;
4) The ability to place formed sheet into an inline trim station for more precise trim registration has been hugely improved due to the common use of electric servo motors for chain indexing versus air cylinders, gear racks, and clutches on older machines;
5) Electric servo motors are used on forming machines for actuation of the machine platens where form and trim tooling are mounted;